Complete Endpoint Protection
The benefits of Malwarebytes in your company:
- Incident Reponse engine: Fast, extremely effective threatscanning with on-demand, scheduled, and automated options
- Multiple scan modes: Hyper, Threat, and Custom scanmodes won’t interrupt end users
- Linking engine: Signature-less technology identifiesand thoroughly removes threat artifacts linked with the primary threat payload
- Cloud Management Platform: Cloud-based management console provides easy, centralized securitypolicy management, deployments, and threat reporting
- Asset Management: Supplies convenient endpointsystem details, including memory objects, installed software, startup programs, and more
- Forensic Timeliner: Gathers and arranges Windows logevents in a single chronological view
- Web Protection: Prevents access to malicious
websites, ad networks, scammer
networks, and bad neighborhoods
- Application Hardening: Reduces vulnerability exploit
surface and proactively detects
fingerprinting attempts used by
- Exploit Mitigation: Proactively detects and blocksattempts to abuse vulnerabilities and remotely execute code on the endpoint
- Application Behaviour Protection: Prevents applications from being leveraged to infect endpoint
- Anomaly Detection: Machine learning to proactively identify viruses and malware
- Payload Analysis: Identifies entire families of knownand relevant malware with heuristicand behavioral rules
- Ransomware Mitigation: Detects and blocks ransomware via behavioral monitoring technology
What's the difference between Antivirus and Anti Malware?
For the most part, “antivirus” and “anti-malware” mean the same thing. They both refer to software designed to detect, protect against, and remove malicious software. Contrary to what the name might suggest, antivirus software protects against more than viruses–it just uses a slightly antiquated name to describe what it does. Anti-malware software is designed to protect against viruses too. Anti-malware just uses a more modern name that encompasses all kinds of malicious software, including viruses. That being said, anti-malware can stop a viral infection form happening and remove infected files.
Can i keep my existing AV software and still use Malwarebytes?
In short, yes you can. However, we have found that Malwarebytes has detected contagion even when an existing AV solution has been installed. To avoid possible false positives, conflicts and potential slowdown of your device, we recommend using Malwarebytes as a standalone solution.
Will Malwarebytes slow down my PC/Laptop?
Used as the sole solution, this is unlikley. Malwarebytes uses a single agent and from our experience both in testing and with customers, no slowdown of devices relating to Malwarebytes installation has been observed
Is it expensive?
Cost is always an understandable concern. Bought as a standalone business solution the costs can mount up. However, as an authorised reseller of Malwarebytes, Hughestech can offer a solution for as little as £6 per device, per month. This comes as a managed service by Hughestech. We take care of monitoring and will take action if infection arrises. This can be less if combined with other Hughestech services.